- The Bridgestone World Solar Challenge in Australia: driving an all-solar powered car across the continent.
- Drones: Insect-sized RoboBee robot can now fly and swim.
- Why household appliances were the 20th century’s most disruptive technologies.
- Robots that detect boredom in humans, work to regain attention.
- Could cosmic megastructures be intruders from another world? (New Scientist)
- Software, not hardware, now accounts for over half of all US IT spending: software is eating the world.
- This professor is making arteries with an off-the-shelf 3D printer.
- How wearables will revolutionize the workplace. How might they affect ministry?
- Remote Alaskan villages move from diesel to wind power.
Comments are closed.