Life among the unreached, 6
1. “Confucius says, Xi does: The Communist Party turns to ancient philosophy for support.” Economist.
2. “Millions in Yemen on the brink of starvation.” Reuters.
3. “Christ in the Nuba Mountains.” Breakpoint.
4. “The Singapore exception: A special report.” Economist.
5. “Afghanistan: still the King of Opium.” Foreign Policy. “And Afghan opium continues to flood drug markets, including 90 percent of Canada’s supply and 85 percent of the worldwide market, according to the SIGAR report.”
6. A rough tribal map of Yemen.
7. Connecting for change: a journey of continuous learning and discovery. Looks at what an orality-based Bible study is like, and the value of orality-based approaches as one method in the toolbox.