Skip to content
- The maximum size of the group is the size in which every group member can participate, answering all of the Bible Study questions.
- The maximum size of the movement is governed by the maximum number of individuals who will start/lead study groups (e.g. churches).
- Every story needs the full picture. Don’t start with verse 1 of the chapter if it fits in the middle of a story that began in the previous chapter.
- The biggest persecutor of new churches in an emerging movement is often pre-existing churches that aren’t growing and crave their growth.
- Thousands of workers in a field, paid minimally, desperate for any fruit (because more fruit = more money) (vanity metrics) will do whatever they can to grab the fruit of others.
- Leaving Soon is a key element. Leave soon, leave them Scripture, disciple from afar. Groups where leaders don’t lead, don’t multiply.