Skip to content
- What is the total population (even in rounded thousands)?
- What is the annual growth rate? How many people are added each year, week, day?
- How many believers are there, of all types? What’s the breakdown by tradition?
- Subtract #3 from #1: how many nonbelievers are there?
- What is the average family size? Divide #1 by #5 to get total families.
- How many non-believers does the average believer have at least a casual conversation with per week? How can you calculate this?
- How many non-believers does the average believer have a significant relationship with (daily work, family, personal friendships, etc)? How can you calculate this?
- How can believers increase the number of significant relationships with non-believers? (Make a list of casual acquaintances and begin praying for them? change jobs? meet neighbors? other?)
- How can believers increase the number of significant conversations (more than casual, but not necessarily spiritual–life conversations, etc.) they have with the significant relationships they have?