Considering a number of strategic questions to cover in 2015. These are the sorts of questions a team needs to ask/investigate in order to really know the area they are focused on – the opportunities and challenges. What I have so far in brief
1. Demographics – population size, annual growth, sources of growth
2. Urbanization – size, % of population, annual growth rate, urbanism vs rural culture
3. Ethnic makeup – majorities, minorities, diasporas
4. Diaspora – global connectedness, visa availability, long-term residency, economic ties
5. Regulation – levels of regulation, repression, persecution, LibG vs LibS
6. Communication – how information is acquired, shared
7. What attitudes prevent the spread of the Gospel, and disciplemaking?