Thinking about things necessary for a “micro-mission”: a highly networked and leveraged mission initiative.
In no particular order of importance:
1. Immersive language hacking
2. Platform, financial sustainability, longevity
3. Local logistics & security
4. Relational & ministry access
5. Disciple-making system
6. Spiritual disciplines
7. Cultural acquisition, inculturation, cultural immersion
In today’s times can these things be done *without* an agency? And if so, what precisely is the benefit of an agency? Does it simply make these sorts of things easier? Additional value?
Is this important for Majority World Mission sending?