Boko Haram 3
More articles related to Boko Haram in Nigeria.
- Boko Haram: local phenomenon, not a global threat (BBC UK): good analysis of elements of the group. Interestingly, “Muslim communities in the north of Nigeria, where Boko Haram operates, see themselves as increasingly threatened by the strident Christianity that dominates the south.”
- President Goodluck says he will open a dialogue if members of Boko Haram identify themselves, but they refuse, threaten him, and “operate with no face.”
- UN: Arms from Libya could reach Boko Haram (Reuters)
- Benue is upgrading security around places of worship across the entire state, to preempt any BH activity there.
- CNN reports BH threatens to attack schools if arrests of the group aren’t stopped.